Re: Resolution of Issue 268

On Thursday, August 15, 2002, at 06:25 AM, Martin Gudgin wrote:
> I'm incorporating the resolution[1] for Issue 268[2] into Part 2[3].
> I've noticed a problem with some of the property tables. For example,
> Table 4[4] has an entry for reqres:Role with a value of
> RequestingSOAPNode. Similarly there is an entry for reqres:State with a
> value of Init. The problem is, both these properties are supposed to be
> URIs, and AFAICT from looking at RFC2396[12] the above values are NOT
> valid absolute URIs. They are ( at best ) relative URI references.

I wonder if the intent is that they be relative to the URI of the
MEP (http://www.w3.org/2002/06/soap/mep/request-response/) ?

> The same problem occurs in Table 5[5], Table 6[6], Table 7[7], Table
> 9[8], Table 11[9], Table 12[10] and Table 17[11] ( this is after a
> quick
> skim, may noy be exhaustive )
>
> What do we do about this?

If they are meant to be relative do we just need to state this
somewhere near the top of the section ?

Marc.

--
Marc Hadley <marc.hadley@sun.com>
XML Technology Center, Sun Microsystems.