Re: CWM Bug: Strings Returned from Builtins Incompatible with log:semantics

From: Sean B. Palmer <sean@mysterylights.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 15:44:20 +0100
To: "Dan Connolly" <connolly@w3.org>
Cc: "Tim Berners-Lee" <timbl@w3.org>, <www-archive+n3bugs@w3.org>

> ??? strings don't have semantics. Only formulas do.
>
> I think there's a parseN3 built-in somewhere.

Argh, you're right: log:n3ExprFor. It's a silly error that I shouldn't have
made, but it does make me wonder whether semantics and n3ExprFor couldn't
be unified. The domain would be a union of Document and Literal, and AFAIK
it would be consistent, even if it does confuse people as to the difference
between a document and its log:content.

--
Kindest Regards,
Sean B. Palmer