RE: [webwatch] Change Column Layout on WAI Page

Hi Kelly,

With your help I found the link to "Change Column Layout" on
<http://www.w3.org/wai>www.w3.org/wai.
Near the top there are four links "news - about - participation - resources"
and then, an icon which shows two vertical bars right arrow one vertical
bar" with the alt text and title "Change column layout." What that link does
is to take the column of navigation links which appear down the right side
and put them at the bottom. It removes the table that is used for formatting
and displays the page exactly as you see it, linearized. The two views of
<http://www.w3.org/wai>www.w3.org/wai are indistinguishable with the screen
reader.

Jim
Accessibility Consulting
<http://jimthatcher.com/>http://jimthatcher.com
512-306-0931
Constructing Accessible Web Sites, is now available at Amazon:
<http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1904151000/jimthatcherco-20/>http:/
/www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1904151000/jimthatcherco-20/!
I recommend it. It's a good book! Buy hundreds.