Re: scribe bot diffs (threading)

From: Aaron Swartz <aswartz@upclink.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2001 02:22:28 -0500
Cc: www-archive+scribe@w3.org
To: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
On Friday, August 24, 2001, at 01:15  PM, Dan Connolly wrote:

> Have you done much programming with threads? I
> highly recommend...

All the threaded programming I've done has been in an
environment without mutable objects using a RDBMS as a
datastore, so locking was never an issue. I was sort of
disappointed that Python, rather easy-to-use in other respects,
makes threaded programming so much more difficult.

Hmm, perhaps I do like Tcl more than Python. If only all that
code available for it...