Re: daml issues with http://www.openwine.org

From: Aaron Swartz <me@aaronsw.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 07:44:39 -0500
Cc: openwine@yahoogroups.com, larsga@garshol.priv.no, www-archive@w3.org, Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
To: chrisopler@free.fr
On Friday, October 26, 2001, at 07:37  AM, Chris Opler wrote:

> Just wondering if this is correct.

Dan Connolly is on vacation this week, and I just found this
message, so I hope you don't mind if I respond.

Yes, the changes you make look very good, since the range
(nation) and the property are no longer confused.

Another change that could be made, but might continue to be
confusing, is to make the property a lower-case 'nation' since
RDF is case-sensitive.

However, the way you described in your email seems to me to be
correct and unambigous.

Hope this helps,