Re: CWM NTriples Output Bug

From: Sean B. Palmer <sean@mysterylights.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2001 04:10:06 +0100
To: "Tim Berners-Lee" <timbl@w3.org>, "Dan Connolly" <connolly@w3.org>
Cc: <www-archive+n3bugs@w3.org>
> There's another bug in CWM, Llyn, [...]

As a followup (but very pedantic) bug: sometimes on -ntriples, CWM produces
comments such as:-

[[[
        #    using base file:C:\WINDOWS\DESKTOP\BLARGH.N3
]]]

but whitespace is not allowed before the "#" comment character in NTriples.
I note it because I wrote an NTriples validator using a RegExp, and it
barfs on this.

> @prefix : <http://infomesh.net/2001/10/test-uri/#> .
> [...]
>     <http://example.org/#a>

Hmph: I found that the first prefix would have been wrapped, so I changed
it...

--
Kindest Regards,
Sean B. Palmer