RE: TBTF: In-context Framework Intro.

From: <Noah_Mendelsohn@lotus.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 23:21:06 -0500
To: "Mountain, Highland M" <highland.m.mountain@intel.com>
Cc: Chris.Ferris@sun.com, fallside@us.ibm.com, gdaniels@macromedia.com, henrikn@microsoft.com, hugo@w3.org, jones@research.att.com, marc.hadley@sun.com, mnot@akamai.com, ohurley@iona.com, skw@hplb.hpl.hp.com, ylafon@w3.org
I haven't had time to reread all the discussion, but here is a significant
edit to the draft Highland circulated.  I think it's a good start toward
what we agreed on the phone today.  The .HTM and .DOC files are the same
content;  choose whichever is more convenient.  The .gif is unchanged.
I'll be in and out at work tomorrow, then (nominally) on vacation next
week.  Will check for email marked urgent from time to time, especially

One Rogers Street
Cambridge, MA 02142