Re: SOAP Interface For Gofyniad (PlexRDF Query Engine)

From: Sean B. Palmer <sean@mysterylights.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2001 15:05:34 -0000
To: "Aaron Swartz" <me@aaronsw.com>
Cc: "Dan Brickley" <danbri@w3.org>, "Libby Miller" <Libby.Miller@bristol.ac.uk>, <www-archive@w3.org>
> My distaste for SOAP's abuse of WebArch in this
> instance [...]

O.K., so it veritably sucked... not only did it use POST instead of
GET, but it used it over a non-CGI based server. Well, to make up for
that, find attached a proper CGI <<query.cgi>> of about half the size,
that works just as well, and runs in an ordinary browser.

There, now you can relax Aaron... or should I say REST?

--
Kindest Regards,
Sean B. Palmer