SOAP Interface For Gofyniad (PlexRDF Query Engine)

From: Sean B. Palmer <sean@mysterylights.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2001 21:49:08 -0000
To: "Aaron Swartz" <aswartz@swartzfam.com>
Cc: "Dan Brickley" <danbri@w3.org>, "Libby Miller" <Libby.Miller@bristol.ac.uk>, <www-archive@w3.org>
Hi All,

the query engine. At the moment, it only lets you query by file name
(can be a local file name, or an HTTP URI), but it works alright.

I had to modify query.py a little so that it would run using a SOAP
interface (I have not added the other changes that need to be done
yet). Aaron, could you bung it in CVS please? It's attached as
<<query.py>>.

As for the server and client, the server is attached as
<<query-server.py>>, and runs with:-

   python query-server.py > errors.html

Further to the attached query.py, you'll need rdfapi.py, ntriples.py
to run it, available from CVS [1], and of course SOAP.py. To run the
client, which is attached as <<query-client.py>>, load up the server,
and try:-

   python query-client.py > output.n3

for the built in test (which runs over the Web), and:-

   python query-client.py URIa URIb > output.n3

for your own query. As query.py gets updated, more features may
follow.

Cheers,

[1] http://cvs.plexdev.org/viewcvs/viewcvs.cgi/plex/plex/plexrdf/

--