SOAP Interface For Gofyniad (PlexRDF Query Engine)

From: Sean B. Palmer <sean@mysterylights.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2001 21:49:08 -0000
To: "Aaron Swartz" <aswartz@swartzfam.com>
Cc: "Dan Brickley" <danbri@w3.org>, "Libby Miller" <Libby.Miller@bristol.ac.uk>, <www-archive@w3.org>
Hi All,

the query engine. At the moment, it only lets you query by file name
(can be a local file name, or an HTTP URI), but it works alright.

I had to modify query.py a little so that it would run using a SOAP
interface (I have not added the other changes that need to be done
yet). Aaron, could you bung it in CVS please? It's attached as

As for the server and client, the server is attached as
<<query-server.py>>, and runs with:-

   python query-server.py > errors.html

Further to the attached query.py, you'll need rdfapi.py, ntriples.py
to run it, available from CVS [1], and of course SOAP.py. To run the
client, which is attached as <<query-client.py>>, load up the server,
and try:-

   python query-client.py > output.n3

for the built in test (which runs over the Web), and:-

   python query-client.py URIa URIb > output.n3

for your own query. As query.py gets updated, more features may

[1] http://cvs.plexdev.org/viewcvs/viewcvs.cgi/plex/plex/plexrdf/

Kindest Regards,
Sean B. Palmer