RE: Capturing Noah's Goal - Framework Description for Nov 5

From: Mountain, Highland M <highland.m.mountain@intel.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2001 21:54:04 -0800
To: Henrik Frystyk Nielsen <henrikn@microsoft.com>, Glen Daniels<gdaniels@macromedia.com>, "David Fallside (E-mail)" <fallside@us.ibm.com>
Cc: Oisin Hurley <ohurley@iona.com>, Hugo Haas <hugo@w3.org>, Chris.Ferris@sun.com, marc.hadley@sun.com, Mark Nottingham<mnot@akamai.com>, Noah Mendelsohn <Noah_Mendelsohn@lotus.com>, ylafon@w3.org, "Mark A. Jones (E-mail)" <jones@research.att.com>, www-archive@w3.org, "Stuart' 'Williams (E-mail)" <skw@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
The TBTF needs to build a list of binding framework goals which will be
placed at the beginning of our content.  Since this was a specific
discussion on the framework's purpose, I thought it would be better to
discuss it within the TBTF. If our content is not stable, we shouldn't go
public and ask other's to comment on its purpose, IMHO.

This text will be discussed at Monday's TBTF meeting.  Introducing
incomplete work to a wider audience could bring about unnecessary concern
and confusion to the broader group, again IMHO.

Highland