From: Dan Brickley <danbri@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2001 08:12:08 -0500 (EST)
To: <www-archive@w3.org>
cc: <libby.miller@bristol.ac.uk>, <connolly@w3.org>

>   http://www.w3.org/2001/06/airports.rdf

some scribbles triggered by the webont stuff, trying to mix in some
complimentary yet overlapping rdf namespaces...

	xmlns:foaf="http://xmlns.com/foaf/0.1/" >

	foaf:name="Dan Brickley"
	foaf:surname="Brickley" >

    <wordnet:Airport air:icao="EGGD" />

...plus (todo):

subproperties connecting foaf/contact name stuff (we did this already?)
not yet. see http://www.w3.org/2001/08/rdfweb/foaf (hmm, should FOAF drop
surname in favour of 'lastName', I forget what I was told about this).
Could be a good test case for subPropertyOf loops here?

air:iata is a daml uniqueProperty (seems a more neutral / widely
understandable way of identifying airports than giving them URIs).

Something to say that one as at most one nearest airport too?

wonder if I have a picture of Bristol airport anywhere... certainly have a
picture that is a foaf:depiction of Bristol, but the RDF doesn't mention
Bristol yet.

suggestion: leave the domain of 'nearestAirport' vague, so we can say in
addition to the above that...

  <wordnet:City rdfs:label="Bristol" (??? can cities have foaf:names?) >