Examples for section 5.4.1

From: Martin Gudgin <marting@develop.com>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 00:18:07 +0100
To: "Jean-Jacques Moreau" <moreau@crf.canon.fr>, "Marc Hadley" <marc.hadley@uk.sun.com>, "Henrik Frystyk Nielsen" <frystyk@microsoft.com>
Cc: <www-archive@w3.org>
Updated examples for section 5.4.1

Replacement text for first cyan block[1]
Replacement text for third cyan block[2]
Replacement text for fourth cyan block[3]
Replacement text for fifth cyan block[4]
Replacement text for sixth cyan block[5]
Replacement text for seventh cyan block[6]

Added ns decl for prefixes e and xsi. removed prefixes n and m ( remapped to
e ). Schema example[6] rewritten. I'm waiting for some input on the schema
itself from a couple of people on the schema group. I'll post again after I
get that feedback. I'm confident that the schema is correct but there may be
a more concise form.

Viewing[2] and [4] in IE 5.5 doesn't work. Use View Source to see the real
thing...

Gudge

[1] http://marting.develop.com/xmlp/issues/examples/sec5.4.1.ex1.xml
[2] http://marting.develop.com/xmlp/issues/examples/sec5.4.1.ex3.txt