Re: Examples for section 5.4.1

Tabbing: I was using FrontPage, and in edit mode the indentations were not quite
right. I have checked whether the browser actually displays them correctly.

firstauthor: I had update the corresponding schema.

Second cyan block: I have sorted my email according to title; so I did not see
this one.

Marc, would you please be able to update that one for me? I really need to be
going now.

Jean-Jacques.