[SWIPL] SWI-Prolog focused article on XML.com (fwd)

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 15:12:06 -0400 (EDT)
To: <xsb-development-request@lists.sourceforge.net>
cc: Bijan Parsia <bparsia@email.unc.edu>, <www-archive@w3.org>

Hi

Forwarding this from the SWIPL list as thought it'd be of interest to folk
working on the XSB RDF components, or thinking about common approaches to
RDF-handling that'd work in a variety of Prologs...

Dan

ps. for some related-but-different RDF experiments using XSB, see
http://rdfweb.org/ -> http://rdfweb.org/~pldab/rdfweb/closure.P
(possibly to be written up at some point...)