Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 19:46:07 -0400 (EDT)
From: Bijan Parsia <bparsia@email.unc.edu>
To: prolog@swi.psy.uva.nl
Subject: [SWIPL] SWI-Prolog focused article on XML.com

Hi folks!

The second article in my series on Prolog and RDF went live on XML.com
yesterday. It's called "RDF Applications with Prolog" and it's at:

	http://www.xml.com/pub/a/2001/07/25/prologrdf.html

I plump SWI-Prolog heavily, and talk about rdf_db and html_write. It's
fun, if long ;)

If anyone has a SWI-Prolog based RDF app that wants a bit of publicity,
please send me a link. I'd love to add them to the "Useful Links" section
at the end.

Also, has the TWiki moved? This link is down:
	http://gollem.swi.psy.uva.nl/twiki/pl/bin/view/Main/WebHome

It looks like I have the go ahead for another article in this series, so
if anyone has interesting stuff, let me know. I can't promise I'll
use/mention it (heh :)), but when I can, I shall.

Cheers,
Bijan Parsia.

(without the quotes) and *no* message body.

** An ARCHIVE of this list is maintained at