Broken link; tcl scaling

From: Aaron Swartz <me@aaronsw.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2001 00:42:43 -0500
Cc: www-archive@w3.org
To: connolly@w3.org
The link from:

http://www.w3.org/OOP/HypermediaTech

to "Why Tcl Doesn't Scale" is broken, it should go to:

http://www.w3.org/People/Connolly/drafts/why-tcl-doesnt-scale.html

(Took me a while to figure this out since the title of the link
is wrong too -- the paper is "Why Tcl Doesn't Scale" not "Why
Tcl Doesn't Scale Well".)

While we're on the subject, Tcl (finally?) fixed both of the
bugs you mentioned -- it now supports namespaces, and it has an
intermediate bytecode. However, most Tcl things I've seen don't
use namespaces.

--
       "Aaron Swartz"      |              The Semantic Web
  <mailto:me@aaronsw.com>  |  <http://logicerror.com/semanticWeb-long>