More XML questions.

From: Jabbour, Gus <Jabbour@BATTELLE.ORG>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 09:03:24 -0500 (EST)
To: "'Dan Connolly'" <connolly@w3.org>, "Jabbour, Gus" <Jabbour@BATTELLE.ORG>
Cc: webmaster@zvon.org, james@xmltree.com, www-archive@w3.org, w3t-pr@w3.org

Dan,

1. Thank you so much for getting back to me.  I really appreciate your help.

2. Could you please give me the URL for your home page?  The one that is in
XML.

3. How come we don't read much about XHTML in the literature?  Is it new?

4. Are XML and XHTML being used interchangeably or are they different.

5. I couldn't get this link to work:   http://www.xmltree.com/  ?

6. What would be one or two sources that I can go to to find out how is XML
being technically used to exchange data on the Web and how is that having
advantage over other ways such as EDI?

Again I thank you a lot for your help.

Regards,
Gus Jabbour