Re: PRIMER: (was: Aaron and Sean's short outline)

From: Frank Manola <fmanola@mitre.org>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 09:18:03 -0500
To: fmanola@mitre.org
CC: Aaron Swartz <me@aaronsw.com>, "Sean B. Palmer" <sean@mysterylights.com>, www-archive@w3.org, eric miller <em@w3.org>
Primer fans--

I've gone over the current Primer draft again, and think I can see how
to both address Aaron's concerns about using correct RDF from the start
(instead of triples with string names for the predicates and so on), and
mine about introducing the RDF "model" (graphs and triples) in a fairly
complete way right away, without doing to much violence to the material
we have now, by an appropriate interleaving of that material.  I don't
think I'll have a draft before the telecon, but might have a draft of at
least that material for us to consider either by the end of today or
sometime tomorrow.  Anyway, we can talk about it.

--Frank