Re: UPDATE: initial message concerning syntax

Frank,

I agree with your point that some of daml+oil corresponds exactly to
standard frame-based representation.  However, if this frame-based
subset is part of a larger dl-like representation, then I think that
misconceptions can still arise on the part of non-dl-aware users
(i.e., my point is not about formal semantics is about the relation
between the story presented to the user and the underlying behaviour
of the system).

Enrico