Re: WebOnt Requirements - Next Steps

From: Jeff Heflin <heflin@cse.lehigh.edu>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 09:32:40 -0500
To: herman.ter.horst@philips.com, dlm@ksl.stanford.edu, phayes@ai.uwf.edu, jos.deroo.jd@belgium.agfa.com, jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com, ned.smith@intel.com, connolly@w3.org
CC: hendler@cs.umd.edu, www-archive@w3.org
We are all really busy at this time of year, and the lack of discussion
on WebOnt requirements suggests to me that we don't have the time for
the group to get into the details. Nonetheless, we have to have
something prepared in time for the face-to-face meeting in January.
Thus, I propose the following: I'll take the input from our previous
discussions, make some decisions on what seem to be the most important
requirements, and write these up in the format we had decided on.
Afterwards, this draft requirements document can  be discussed and
modified by the group, if it chooses to do so. If I don't hear from you,
I'll assume you don't have a problem with this proposal. Also, if anyone
wants to volunteer to write up their favorite requirements, I'd welcome
the help.

Jeff