Re: PRIMER: Aaron and Sean's short outline

It seems to me that the first 3 sections of this outline map pretty well
to the first 3 sections of mine (am I right?), which is a good sign.  It
also seems like my section 4 material (plus some other things;  what
else do you have in mind?) could then go nicely into section 5 of this
outline.

A quibble:  "Boss says we need an RDF export for our sprockets right
away [developer now needs to be convinced]"! You wish!

--Frank