PRIMER: Simple Introduction

From: Sean B. Palmer <sean@mysterylights.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 21:54:33 -0000
To: "Eric Miller" <em@w3.org>, "Aaron Swartz" <aswartz@swartzfam.com>, <fmanola@mitre.org>
Cc: <www-archive@w3.org>
[Resend; w3.org keeps bouncing.]

This is a very rough introduction to the primer (attached as
<<PrimerIntro.html>>), which appears to be missing from the current
document, but appears as the first step in the outline. It need to
have references and so on added to it, but I'm more concerned about
making sure that the text flows correctly, and draws people into the
primer.

In other words; feel free to criticize the spelling etc., but it's the
basic structure that I'm after at the moment. It can always be revised
if need be :-)

Cheers,

--
Kindest Regards,