  • From: Peter F. Patel-Schneider <pfps@research.bell-labs.com>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 14:32:57 -0500
  • Subject: initial email interaction mode
  • To: www-webont-wg@w3.org
  • Cc: www-archive@w3.org
Hi:

I'm planning on starting with the following mode for email interaction.

Initial and summary messages will be sent with the following headers:

To: www-webont-wg@w3.org
Cc: www-archive@w3.org

This *should* result in all participants in the working group seeing what
we are up to, and being able to reply to the initial and summary messages,
but not being deluged by all the messages.  Also, all messages, including
replies, should end up being archived on www-archive.

This does require that working group participants have their user mail
agents set to do ``the right thing''.  I had to modify the settings on my
user mail agent to get it to work this way.

peter