communications & inconsistencies [was: Re: Clarification: TAG Election Results Announced to Members and Public on 11 December 2001]

---------------------- Forwarded by Jos De_Roo/AMDUS/MOR/Agfa-NV/BE/BAYER on
 (Embedded image   Jos De_Roo - 00 32 3 444 6256               2001-12-07 10:33
 moved to file:    Agfa-Gevaert N.V. - Mortsel - Belgium      AM
 pic23084.pcx)     Corporate Research Centre on Electronic
                   Imaging Systems