js-SOAP in non IE browsers?

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 14:34:41 -0400 (EDT)
To: <info@idoox.com>
cc: <www-archive@w3.org>

Hi

http://www.idoox.com/eap/jsstack/index.html

I'd like to try your js SOAP tool, but the requirement to use the MS IE
browser is rather limiting. I saw mention of work to port to other
browsers; how far is this work coming along? There are one or two js-XML
implementations out there that might be useful fallbacks...

I would also be interested to hear whether you have considered making the
javascript SOAP implementation available under an opensource license.
It's only a matter of time before someone does an opensource js-SOAP,
though it sounds like you've got a good head start.

thanks for any advice,

Dan

--
mailto:danbri@w3.org