Re: Possible to get annotations served as text/rdf?

From: Aaron Swartz <aswartz@swartzfam.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2001 14:28:25 -0400 (EDT)
To: Matthew Wilson <matthew@mjwilson.demon.co.uk>, Dan Brickley <danbri@w3.org>
Cc: <www-archive@w3.org>, Gerald Oskoboiny <gerald@w3.org>
Matthew Wilson <matthew@mjwilson.demon.co.uk> wrote:

>>> Is there any chance that an option could be added to serve the results as
>>> text/rdf?
>> Mozilla's a little ahead of itself here, since there is no such content
>> type (and may never be).
> Would you consider that a bug in Mozilla? Should I raise it?

Mozilla should probably be using application/rdf+xml since that's what we're
planning to propose to the IETF and that's what was reserved in the XML
Media Types RFC. If you file a bug, I'd prefer if you ask them to switch,
rather than remove, since I expect it to become a media type real soon... In
fact, I think I'll send an email to RDF IG right now.