COMPUTER/SOFTWARE: New Web Site

New Web site:  Rational Software Corporation -- providing
software-engineering products and services for complex application
development

Rational Software Corporation announced today the launch of its Web site on
the Internet World Wide Web (WWW).

        http://www.rational.com

Rational's Web site will provide Internet users with a variety of
information about Rational's products, services, and partners.

Rational Software Corporation provides software-engineering solutions to
ensure the success of customers in developing and maintaining complex
software systems of strategic importance to their businesses. By providing
and supporting modern software practices, we help our customers turn software
into a source of competitive advantage, by speeding time-to-market, reducing
the risk of failure, and improving the quality of the final product.

--
|Wai K. Wong				Voice Mail/Fax:	(408) 496-3831/3971   |
|Senior System Administrator		Email:		wwong@Rational.COM    |