Re: Still alive?

Hi Matthew,

On 21-Mar-10, at 12:56 AM, Matthew Wilson wrote:

>> Odd, I just pulled it (along with Annozilla, annotations) from CVS
>> because their install.rdf files wouldn't allow FF 3.6.
>> nsIXPointerService does not seem to get registered. I don't have a
>> lot
>> of experience diagnosing FF extensions, so that's the best I can say.
>>

> Probably there was a problem with the binary components. I've
> updated the extension now so that it is marked as compatible with
> 3.6. I'll look at annozilla/annotations later.

Strange. Are there parts that don't get rebuilt with the makefile?

> > #1 thing I want to do is click the little star in FF and have that
> > go to my own back end.
>
> That isn't something which annozilla does.

I had intended to write that part myself. I was mostly looking for
something that implemented the Annotea interface so I wasn't starting
from scratch. I'll keep you apprised of my progress!

Thanks,

--
Dorian Taylor
http://doriantaylor.com/