Re: Still alive?

From: Dorian Taylor <dorian.taylor.lists@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2010 19:41:19 -0700
Cc: www-annotation@w3.org
To: Laurian Gridinoc <laurian@gridinoc.name>

On 20-Mar-10, at 7:35 PM, Laurian Gridinoc wrote:

> On 21 March 2010 02:21, dorian taylor
> <dorian.taylor.lists@gmail.com> wrote:
> I was wondering what the status on this work was. In particular, how
> obsolete are the Mozilla/Firefox extensions?
>
> AFAIK http://xpointerlib.mozdev.org/ (offspring of Annozilla) works
> perfectly if you need to build things on XPointer; I recently used
> it within Mozilla Ubiquity and Mozilla Jetpack.

Odd, I just pulled it (along with Annozilla, annotations) from CVS
because their install.rdf files wouldn't allow FF 3.6.
nsIXPointerService does not seem to get registered. I don't have a lot
of experience diagnosing FF extensions, so that's the best I can say.

--
Dorian Taylor
http://doriantaylor.com/