Reannotate text document

From: Sunny8 <sbrahayu@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 04:41:52 -0700 (PDT)
To: www-annotation@w3.org

Dear All,

I have question about the current practice of automatic semantic annotation,
like MnM, Ontomat, Annotea and KIM, we know that they can automatically
annotate document,

a) if we have a document then it is been annotated by these tools, then at
one time that document evolves to a new version, do the new version of
document will need to reannotate either manually or automatically?

Thanks.
Sunny8