Processing of annotations

From: Matej Cepl <cepl@surfbest.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 16:47:17 -0500
To: www-annotation@w3.org

Hi,

I am looking for a tool for the qualitative data analysis and I thought
whether Amaya and particularly Annotea technology could be used for this.
What I had in mind would be to annotate whole bunch of newspaper reports (in
XHTML -- cleared by tidy) in Amaya, and then process the result with some
XSLT scripts (something like what tams
<http://tamsys.sourceforge.net/cltams/> does). Did anybody tried something
like this? Is there any standard method to transform Amaya annotations into
one XML file?

Thanks a lot,

Matěj

--
Matej Cepl, http://www.ceplovi.cz/matej

I know of no country in which there is so little independence of
mind and real freedom of discussion as in America.
    -- Alexis de Tocqueville