RE: [seweb-list] A discussion: Is semantic web an old fashioned idea?Is it bubble, unworthy or an interesting research area - Postyour c omments

It's a shame that the extremists are always the ones talking when it comes
to politics and technology. If people want to carry on with the personal
attacks, please do so in private, and stop wasting our time using these
exploders.

David Price