From: www-annotation-request@w3.org
[mailto:www-annotation-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Laurent Denoue
Sent: Tuesday, July 08, 2003 5:08 PM
To: www-annotation@w3.org
Subject: user studies of annotation systems?

Hello,

I'm looking for user studies of annotation systems,
mainly systems meant to allow public annotations a la ThirdVoice when it
was still there.
(My own work focused on personal annotations only, with a small support
for sharing among a close
community).

I'm looking for research papers mainly, but if you want to share your
own experience, it's good too.

Thanks for your help,
Laurent.