mozilla XPointer component

From: Doug Daniels <rainking@rice.edu>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 13:40:40 -0600 (CST)
To: <www-annotation@w3.org>

Hi,

Just wanted to let you all know that I've released the first (0.1) version
of XPointerLib, an XPCOM Service for Mozilla.  The code for this
has been through several iterations, and originally lived inside of
annozilla.  You can check it out at
  http://xpointerlib.mozdev.org/

It provides XPointer creation and evaluation capibilities.  It doesn't yet
support the complete set of XPointer functions, but as I get time I plan
on adding more functionality.  If you have any comments or questions, send
me an email.  If you notice any bugs, please report them on the website.

Thanks!
Doug