Re: [Fwd: Re: New annotea server in Zope]

The tool

annoget.rb allows you to get RDF information about annotations available
without having to download the page itself. (But I don't have a tool that
turns them into a list of links yet - that's on the workplan...)

You can use these scripts in Windows if you install Ruby. It is a programming
language that is freely available, but I have never installed it on Windows
so don't know how easy or hard itis and whether the documentation is good.

(You can also use these tools with the Zope-based anotea server package)

cheers

Charles