Re: New annotea server in Zope

Charles,

Yes, the bug was in my XPointer parser. I just commited a fix. The
problem comes from the way you code the ID attribute in the Xpointer
portion of your RDF:

For the same image, you propose:

 <a:Annotation
 a:context="http://www.w3.org/#xpointer(id(&amp;quot;logo&amp;quot;)/img[1])"

And in Amaya, I have:

<a:context>http://www.w3.org/#xpointer(id("logo")/img[1])</a:context>

Although you coded it differently, the RDF parser was able to get it
correctly (good work Raptor and Dave Becket).

However, your error comes from the way you coded your HTML entity. It
should have been &quot; rather than &amp;quot... that didn't get
make it through expat and raptor.

-jose