Re: New annotea server in Zope

From: Brent M Hendricks <brentmh@ece.rice.edu>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 09:41:11 -0500
To: Jim Ley <jim@jibbering.com>
CC: www-annotation@w3.org

Yes, try http://www.w3.org/

>>    Login: guest
>>Password: annotations
>

> I get a permission denied error with those details?

Arg, my fault.  Sorry, I miscopied the password.  It's been fixed now.

-- Brent

"The programmer, like the poet, works only slightly removed from pure
  thought-stuff.  He builds his castles in the air, from air, creating
  by exertion of the imagination.  Few media of creation are so
  flexible, so easy to polish and rework, so readily capable of
  realizing grand conceptual structures."
                         -- Frederick Brooks, Jr., The Mythical Man Month