Some ruby code for dealing with annotea servers

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2002 10:37:45 -0400 (EDT)
To: <www-annotation@w3.org>

Hi folks,

I am building some utilities for talking to annotea servers. I have a couple
of little tools that are useful enough for creating an annotation and finding
what annotations are available, and hope by the end of today to have
something that allows me to select one of the available annotations and
download it.

There's lots  to do, but the source code for what I have is at
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/Europe/200209/annodemo for your enjoyment.
Comments, criticism, bugfixes welcome...

cheers

Chaals

SWAD-E http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/Europe ------------ WAI http://www.w3.org/WAI
 21 Mitchell street, FOOTSCRAY Vic 3011, Australia  fax(fr): +33 4 92 38 78 22