Placement of annotation mark in document

From: veith.risak <risak@telering.at>
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2002 04:49:50 -0400 (EDT)
To: www-annotation@w3.org

I use amaya 6 and annotea locally.

I use annotea to comment documents, which I read from the web (not so much
for preparing new html-documents).

For about 36-38 annotations of one document all works well.

But then comes a point, when all further annotations are marked at the
begin of the doument and not at the place which I selected in the
document.

I think this is a problem with some numerical limit somewhere in annotea.

Can anybody hep me?

Kind regards

V. Risak PhD
University of Salzburg