RE: Hebrew with vowels

I spoke to Shelomo on this. He had not seen the vote of thanks to him in my
original email about this script. The Google link to the original email had
just opened the attachment and not the original email that came with it.

Shelomo and Mechon-Memre are making extremely good Hebrew sites and I am
glad that this is sorted out.

I am still working on the keyboard -  the scripts are now rewritten to
enable editing (not just rewriting) and the encoding is now change to
Unicode.

Will post again when this is finished (and I will put any thanks in the
keyboard and not in a covering email)

Sorry for wasting the lists time on this.

All the best,

Lisa Seeman

UnBounded Access

Widen the World Web