Still server problems (was : short server outage)

Hi Eric,

I am still experiencing problems with the annotation
service. I can download the annotation index and all
the annotations fine, but all authorisation operations
fail - why is that ?

When trying to create an annotation I keep getting
HTTP 401 responces !

Should I register again? (i.e. is my credentials not valid
after the upgrade?)

--Claus