Still server problems (was : short server outage)

From: Claus <filter@privat.dk>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 14:00:53 +0200
To: "'Eric Prud'hommeaux'" <eric@w3.org>, "'www-annotation'" <www-annotation@w3.org>

Hi Eric,

I am still experiencing problems with the annotation
service. I can download the annotation index and all
the annotations fine, but all authorisation operations
fail - why is that ?

When trying to create an annotation I keep getting
HTTP 401 responces !

Should I register again? (i.e. is my credentials not valid
after the upgrade?)

--Claus