Annotation types

From: Claus <filter@privat.dk>
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 17:13:52 +0200
To: "'www-annotation'" <www-annotation@w3.org>

Hi list,

What are the rules (are there any) for assigning types to
annotations in Annotea. As far as I can see the default be-
haviour is to automatically assign a first type of:

http://www.w3.org/2000/10/annotation-ns#Annotation

and then another one. The second might be one of the types
in:

http://www.w3.org/2000/10/annotationType#

But if I try to specify an extra type from a completely different
schema the extra type is actually stored in the Annotea server,
but Amaya only shows the last --- what are the rules regarding
this?

TIA

Claus Ljunggren