annotating text with concept codes

Hello,

The WWAAC folks were interested in setting up an annotation server to try
out some of the ideas we talked about.  I'm forwarding a trip report that I
sent to the WCAG WG mailing list. Also is a link to an outline that tries
to bring the various pieces together.

Basic idea:
annotate text with concept codes that could be translated into symbols.

Best,
--wendy