Re: seeAlso etc.

From: Matthew Wilson <matthew@mjwilson.demon.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2002 20:55:05 +0100
To: "Jim Ley" <jim@jibbering.com>, <www-annotation@w3.org>

At 13:04 06/06/02 +0000, Jim Ley wrote:

>Matthew wrote:
>At 17:01 05/06/02 +0000, Jim Ley wrote:
> >>Are any Annotation Types other than comment currently implemented? It
> >>seems to me everything is a Comment.
> >
> >Really? When I was starting on Annozilla, it looked to me as though
> >everything were an Annotation, but some were also other types, eg
>Comments.
>
>All the annotations have rdf:type of a:Annotation however they also have
>a property a:annotationType of
>http://www.w3.org/2000/10/annotationType#Comment

This seems to be different to the description on the Annotea protocols page
http://www.w3.org/2001/Annotea/User/Protocol.html which has, for example in
Figure 1,

  <r:Description>
   <r:type resource="http://www.w3.org/2000/10/annotation-ns#Annotation"/>
   <r:type resource="http://www.w3.org/2000/10/annotationType#Comment"/>
   etc.

i.e. two r:type's but no a:annotationType.

Matthew