Re: seeAlso etc.

From: Jim Ley <jim@jibbering.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2002 13:04:32 -0000
To: <www-annotation@w3.org>

Matthew wrote:
At 17:01 05/06/02 +0000, Jim Ley wrote:
>>Are any Annotation Types other than comment currently implemented? It
>>seems to me everything is a Comment.
>
>Really? When I was starting on Annozilla, it looked to me as though
>everything were an Annotation, but some were also other types, eg
Comments.

All the annotations have rdf:type of a:Annotation however they also have
a property a:annotationType of
http://www.w3.org/2000/10/annotationType#Comment

Since looking in more detail, I've also found an
http://www.w3.org/2000/10/annotationType#Example
although the actual annotations don't appear to be any different from the
normal comments, and certainly aren't Examples and a single one of
Question - they seem to share a addr:name/addr:firstName being identical
aswell, so it could be from a different UA?

On that might it be nice if we could trace which client made an
attribution - at the moment I only send identifying in the http header,
it might be nice if we included it withing the attribution itself.

Jim.