hebrew with vowels

From: Lisa Seeman <seeman@netvision.net.il>
Date: Sat, 25 May 2002 20:51:59 -0700
To: www-annotation@w3.org
Hi,
I made a Hebrew vowel adding script thing, I plan to put it on the web as
soon. Now I know Ammaya may not use DOM and so it may not work, but my
problem is that the Hebrew on buttons did not print, and the Hebrew with
vowels printed the vowels after the letter instead of with it.

is the encoding invalid? or is it Ammaya

Thanks,
Lisa

I have not subscribed to the list so please email me on this one.
Thanks