Re: Annotation: Some questions about Annotate Server over Windows 2000

On Mon, Apr 22, 2002 at 10:36:05AM -0400, Toni Ramis Mas wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I want to install an Annotate Server over Windows 2000 Server but I
> don't know if it is possible, is there an Annotate Server for Windows
> 2000?, where can I find it?.

I believe Mathew Wilson has an Annotea server running on a Windows
machine. I have incorporated his patches [1] (except for DOS-specific
path changes) and these will be released in version 2.0 [2]

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-annotation/2002JanJun/0142.html
[2] http://www.w3.org/2001/Annotea/User/Serverversions#V2_0_bugsAddressed

--
-eric