Re: Can't delete annotations via Web interface?

From: Marja-Riitta Koivunen <marja@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 21:50:46 -0500
To: Matthew Wilson <matthew@mjwilson.demon.co.uk>, www-annotation@w3.org
At 08:18 PM 1/15/2002 +0000, Matthew Wilson wrote:
>I am having some difficulty in deleting annotations through the Web
>interface at http://annotest.w3.org/annotations?explain=false .

We did change the deletion policy so that you cannot delete an annotation
or a reply that already has replies (without deleting the replies first).
Another option we discussed was to delete all the replies starting from the
annotation or reply that is being deleted. Ultimately the deletion policy
should be configurable by different user groups.

Not sure if that is the problem here though. Will test.

Marja