Re: Unknown Exception

From: Ralph R. Swick <swick@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2002 11:27:29 -0500
To: quaxi <maho@gmx.ch>
Cc: www-annotation@w3.org
We (well, Eric Prud'hommeaux) are looking into your problem,
but it will help to know exactly what sources you are trying to
run.  Did you extract them from our cvs archive?  If so, when.

(And, you should know that the latest versions in CVS might
not be consistent at any given instant, so if you did do an
update from cvs we'll want to know the date.)