Re: trying to setup access control

On Fri, Sep 28, 2001 at 02:39:32PM -0400, John Voiklis wrote:
> Please help; I tried to setup access control, but when I go to
> http://myserver/access I get a 500 Internal Server Error and the following in my
> error-log:
>
> Can't locate URI.pm in @INC (@INC contains: ../../..

You need to grab the perl URI module from CPAN:
  perl -MCPAN -e shell
  # you may be asked to do a manual installation, you should be able
  # to say "n" and have it proceed with the defaults.
  install URI

That should get it for you. You can test this:
  perl -e "use URI"

In general, you can test for the existence of a module with
  perl -e "use some_module"
If you get "Can't locate some_module.pm in @INC", you need to install it.

--
-eric