Re: Instructions for Installing Annotation Server for NT

From: Ville Samuli Maijala <vmaijala@cc.hut.fi>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 11:26:42 -0400 (EDT)
To: Gunnar AAstrand Grimnes <ggrimnes@csd.abdn.ac.uk>
Cc: eric@w3.org, www-annotation@w3.org
Hi,

It's true that I had to change some lines in code. I think that those changes
would have been done in the latest versions of annotea files. But I think that
Eric knows this better. How is it, Eric? If they aren't, I could send you those
or just tell how I did resolve that.

It's very nice to hear that someone else is trying to setup annotation server
in windows. And I will do my best to help you. I would appreciate if you could
write your own manual for setting up annotation system, so we could help for
each other.

Let's keep in touch
-Ville